- Medication Management certification 16 hrs
Please confirm your registration at email@example.com. We require 24 hour notice of cancellation or rescheduling. Otherwise a 50% no-show fee will be charged.
To view/download our Course catalog click on the link www.majentraining.com .
Thank you for your registration for Medication Management Certification for Assisted Living Facilities.
Time: 9 am to 5 pm each day (2nd day of training is the following day)
1005 Terminal Way, Ste 145
Reno, NV 89502
- Check in begins at 8:40 am
- We begin promptly at 9:00 am
- Light snacks, coffee/tea, and water are provided. Student's are on their own for lunch, and we break for lunch from 11 am - 12 pm. A microwave is available.
- Saturday attendees- The doors to the building are locked until 8:30 am. You cannot enter the building until after 8:30 am.
- We check I.D. at check in. Please have proper identification available.
Jennifer Powers, (775) 762-8039 firstname.lastname@example.org
From US 395 North, take the Mill Street off ramp; turn right on to Mill Street. Turn Right on to Terminal Way. Turn right into driveway of 1005 Terminal Way.
From US 395 South take the Mill Street off ramp; turn left on to Mill Street. Turn Right on to Terminal Way. Turn right into driveway of 1005 Terminal Way.
Bus routes that run the closest are Route 14, South Island, get off at Grand Sierra Resort and Route 19, Wells Airport, get off at Terminal and Vassar.
Thank you for your registration for our Medication management certification/re-certification course. The class is full and we do have a waiting list. Please confirm that all registered attendees will be at the class. We require 24 hour notice for cancellations. If you have any questions, call Jennifer Powers at 762-8039. We look forward to seeing you.